Saturday, June 23, 2012

CHYME HD PREMIERS “KILLING ME SOFTLY” VIDEO


Chyme HD
Two months after the release of his debut single “Killing Me Softly”, Port Harcourt raised rapper - Chyme HD has followed up with the video. This video was shot by award winning director, Stan’ aneto and scheduled to hit TV screens from June 25 (2012).

“Killing Me Softly” is a rap expression of love and affection for a special person. Chyme aka Supa Nova features his producer Omo on this song and the outcome is pretty impressive. It’s a kind of song you want to listen to over and over again.

The song is gradually enjoying airplay across the country and this video is certain to raise the bar of attention to him.

Chyme HD is a ‘High Definition’ rapper as well as a certified street kid who played hard and learnt the hard way. It may also interest you to know that he is a survivor of acute hepatorenal failure (Kidney and liver failure) - a sickness that took him out and back to life within 7 minutes. According to him, “After the experience, I made up my mind to reach out to the world in the best way I can. I shall share my story of pains, sufferings, love and gratitude to God for my rebirth using music as the core medium”.

Born in Portharcourt, the songwriter and entrepreneur grew up on music by the likes of Rakim, Craig Mark, Wu Tang Clan, Notorious B.I.G, DMX, Bone Thugz n Harmony, Ludacris, Nelly, Immortal Technique and Sticky Fingerz. “On the home front, I’m still a fan of the Trybesmen, all the SWAT ROOTS and lately M.I, Jesse Jagz, Ice Prince, Raw and Ruggedman”, he adds. 

Chyme HD is signed to Lagos and UK based Haven Music.

Watch Video

Download Audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts: