Monday, February 13, 2012

Majek Fashek Set To Release New Album

Majek Fashek is set to complete his comeback with the release of his new album sometime this year. The album will be his sixth album in Nigeria.
“I already have about four or five albums. I got a new single out but I’m working on an album that will released in Nigeria”, he said.
According to him he will be working with new generation artists, 2face & Black Face as well as others in the upcoming album.
Speaking on his life in the U.S, Majek who has been battling a drinking problem for years disclosed that he was in Nigeria to escape the harsh economic climate in America.
“I had to leave there because they were sucking my blood. So I ran. I’m just glad I have peace of mind right now; you can have all the money in the world but end up dead or unhappy.” he said
We patiently wait for the album to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts: