Saturday, February 4, 2012

Maybe When I Win a Grammy,I Will Retire - 9ice


Talented singer ,9ice recently had an interview with Vanguard and was asked if he still has his mind on winning the Grammy award .Read the excerpts below
Do you still have your mind on winning the Grammy?
Most definitely. May be when I win a Grammy I will retire.
Do you have any plan to collaborate with foreign artistes?
Yes. We were supposed to do that on this Versus‘ album but because it was taking too long and people were no longer ready to wait anymore, we had to fast forward everything. Probably in my forthcoming album we will have international artistes involved.
9ice who released his double album Bashorun gaa and versus last december will have the album concert featuring top nigerian artists in March at the Eko Hotels and suites .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts: