Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Music Premiere: Spaceman – BadGuy


You can’t talk about rap music, rap culture and those who have contributed largely in terms of advocating the movement in the south through the media, music and other forms without mentioning the likes of Space Boogie or Spaceman (Chucks Roberts) and LD XtraLarge (Loknan Dombin). Both On-Air personalities and rap acts ruled the radio with their refined, innovative and authoritative approach to broadcasting. I recall the Cruise Control Show on Cosmo Fm with the Spaceman back in the Coal City and the Rap Culture show on Rhythm Fm with LD in PH City, both shows were off the hook!, a must hear amongst music lovers in the south and even though I haven’t been listening to alot of radio recently I believe the movement is still moving, yep.

Space himself just dropped this song yesterday, I’m not exactly sure how recent this is but boy do I love what I hear. Inevitably, the bars were mad accurate, the beat too, something else. I suspect it’s one of MistaBooks’s production. Just Go ahead and listen, download and remember to share.


ComScore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts: