Sunday, May 6, 2012

eLDee’s ‘Undeniable Concert’ In Ghana Denied, In Other Words, It Flopped! (Photos Inside)


Sigh! yesterday wasn’t a good day for Nigerian Rap Icon eLDee and his team as photos and words that came out had it that the concert flopped and had countable people who wouldn’t reach 100? For Real? The concert which was held at the Accra International conference center boasted of Maestro’s like Wiz Kid, R2Bees, Don Jazzy, Iyanya, Sarkodie, Tiffany, Dr. Sid and many more. With the people mentioned, it’s highly unlikely for the concert to flop. What could have been the problem.

First, I think it’s the promotion, I only got to know about the concert from BBM broadcasts, which mean, the promotion wasn’t good enough. I learnt it even came to a point they had to allow free entry which still was to no avail. Moreover, I think all of the Ghanaian acts have been overseen and are the main guys in every big show. I guess people are tired of their faces and their performances. Nothing special to expect and the Nigerian acts, the eLDee guy himself is not well known in Ghana and few of them too.

Secondly, I think the entry fee was a bit high, it started from $30 equivalent to as high as $2000 for VVIP table, seriously? I wouldn’t pay that to see Michael Jackson. In all I guess they dug their own grave. Sorry Mr. eLDee, Ghana is not Nigeria LOL and better luck next time. Check out the photos below (I’m sure you can see the empty seats).










No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts: